DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Before buying always check characteristics and configuration of product with online store manager
Catalog DJI 2023 - new products, best sales and most actual models DJI.
The second generation of the best-selling DJI Mavic Pro filming drone has grown slightly in size and received an evolutionary upgrade package. The drone still fits easily into a backpack, but it shoots an order of magnitude better than its predecessor.
When “building” the camera of the device, an inch CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 20 MP was taken as the basis, flavored with optics with a custom f / 2.8-11 aperture. The specialists of the notorious Swedish brand Hasselblad had a hand in the development of the module. Videos on the drone camera are written in resolution up to 3840x2160 pixels with a frame rate of 30 fps. Moreover, the copter operator can expect to receive 10-bit HDR or footage with an extended D-Log colour profile.
Streaming video to the remote control drone is broadcast from a truly long-range distance of about 8 km. Moreover, we are talking about the FullHD video format. Also, the second Mavic inherited 6 intelligent shooting modes from the debut swallow of the line: Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, Asteroid. New object tracking algorithms use three-dimensional maps of the surrounding reality in fact, which helps the drone to better navigate the terrain, and the system of sensors and service cameras at the disposal of the quadcopter ensures complete flight safety.
Full steam ahead, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro reaches speeds of over 72 km/h. It can stay in the air for about half an hour, but the speed for a long soaring in the clouds will have to be reset. The model will fit everyone involved in the creation of video content, for whom an important criterion when choosing a drone is compactness without sacrificing functional properties.
- Maximum flight altitude — 6000 m
- Matrix — CMOS 1"
- Aperture — f/2.8–f/11
- Camera light sensitivity (ISO) — 100-6400 (video), 100-12800 (photo)
- Exposure — 8s -1/8000s
- Continuous shooting — 3.5 fps
- Auto exposure bracketing (AEB) — 3/5
- Exposure Compensation — 0.7EV Bias
- UHD — 3840x2160p (24/25/30 fps)
- 2.7K — 2688x1512p (24/25/30/48/50/60 fps)
- FHD — 1920x1080p (24/25/30/48/50/60/120 fps)
This function allows the quadcopter to follow the selected object. This does not require special bracelets or beacons, unlike the "Follow me" function. The camera takes a 3D image of the subject and keeps it in the centre of the frame, even if it is moving at speeds up to 72 km/h.
- base — battery, charger, base controller, 3 pairs of propellers, various cables, gimbal protection
- Fly More Combo — basic + car charger, two extra batteries, two extra pairs of propellers, transport case
- with Smart Controller — basic configuration (instead of the basic controller, a controller with a display)
- with Goggless RE — Base Kit + DJI Goggles RE Headset for FPV Streaming