Canon PowerShot SX210 IS
Slightly larger than the "textbook" ultrazooms, this compact device stands out for its impressive optical capabilities — 14x lens magnification is quite rare even in larger models. The device is equipped with a 14.1-megapixel matrix, has more than 10 scene programs for photography, and is also capable of recording video in 720p resolution and even has an HDMI port for outputting footage (however, video recording is limited in time). Works with SD and MMC cards. Additional equipment includes an accelerometer.
Before buying always check characteristics and configuration of product with online store manager
Catalog Canon 2023 - new products, best sales and most actual models Canon.
- Face recognition technology
- 1-point AF (fixed centre or select and face tracking)
- AF Modes: Single, Continuous, AF/AE Compensation
- AF point selection by size (normal, small)
- AF assist beam
- Manual focus
- AF Lock
- Flash modes: auto, forced firing / flash off, low speed sync
- Low speed sync with a maximum speed of 1/2000 s
- Removing red-eye
- Face detection function for flash exposure compensation
- Flash exposure lock
- 3 levels of manual flash output
- Flash Exposure Compensation:
- +/- 2 EV in 1/3-stop increments
- Face Detection Function for Flash Auto Exposure Correction (Face Detection FE)
- Safe flash photography (Safety FE)
- Smart Flash Exposure Function
- Auto, Programme AE, Shutter-Priority AE, Aperture-Priority AE, Manual, Easy Mode, Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Children & Pets, Indoor, Smart Shutter Mode (Smile, Self-Timer with Wink Detection, Self-timer with New Face Detection), Low Light (3.5 MP), Colour Accent, Colour Swap, Fisheye, Miniature, Beach, Foliage, Snow, Fireworks, Panorama, Movie
- My Colours: Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighten Skin Tone, Darken Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom
- Shooting methods:
- Continuous (0.7 fps and until memory card is full)
- Continuous with autofocus (0.5 fps)
- Organizing images on a memory card by category
- Intelligent orientation sensor (accelerometer)
- 2x to 10x zoom in footage review
- Approximately 260 shots
- Approximately 360 minutes of playback
- English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Greek, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Thai, Arabic, Ukrainian, Romanian, Farsi
- Soft Case DCC-1500
- High Power Flash HF-DC1
- AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC30
- HDMI Cable Canon HTC-100
Replacing the acclaimed PowerShot SX200 IS, the new PowerShot SX210 IS is designed for those who need high performance in an extremely compact body, as well as a wide range of advanced technologies and customizable controls to meet any photographic challenge.
The PowerShot SX210 IS is equipped with Canon's original 14x wide-angle lens, 14.1 megapixel DIGIC 4 processor. Versatile and compact, this camera can be used anywhere. Not only is it perfect for shooting in high detail, but it is also capable of recording 1280x720 pixel resolution movies with multiple zoom and stereo sound. All these features are realized in an elegant metal case that fits easily into your pocket.
Smart Auto Mode
Smart Auto with Scene Detection makes it easy to take pictures in any environment by intelligently analyzing the scene and choosing the best settings from 22 options. The intelligent contrast correction system (i-Contrast) maximizes the range of brightness gradations in each photo. This tool can also be used to correct photos in playback mode. The new Smart Flash Exposure feature adjusts the flash output according to the conditions, whether it's a scene with strong backlight or a macro shot.
Motion Detection technology prevents image blur by detecting camera shake, brightness and subject movement, and then setting the optimal shutter speed and ISO sensitivity. The Servo AF mode, which includes the Servo AE system, continuously adjusts the focus and exposure based on the movement of subjects so that you can take a good picture when you press the shutter button.
Advanced face detection technology detects up to 35 faces per frame to ensure portraits and group photos are correctly focused and exposed. Smart Shutter mode also uses face recognition technology to control shooting remotely. Users can trigger the shutter release with a smile or wink. The FaceSelf-Timer feature allows the photographer to join the posing group. After analyzing the scene, the camera waits for a new face to appear in the frame, after which the shutter button is activated.
HD video with stereo sound
The camera has a dedicated movie button that allows you to start recording immediately, even if the camera is not set to Movie mode. For the first time in the history of Canon compact cameras, Smart Auto technology is used for filming, which monitors the characteristics of the frame space and selects the optimal settings from 18 options.
Smooth video recording is achieved through the new dynamic image stabilizer implemented in the PowerShot SX210 IS. This technology, inherited from Canon camcorders, compensates for jitter caused by the user's movements, such as walking.
Upload to YouTube
The supplied CameraWindow software includes a built-in YouTube upload function that allows PowerShot SX210 owners to register and upload video directly from the camera to the Internet using a computer