Nikon D3000 kit
This entry-level DSLR is well suited especially for beginners in the field of professional photography: its software part includes a system of tutorials and hints that make it easy to choose the optimal shooting mode. It is equipped with an APS-C matrix with a relatively modest 10 megapixels and a dual dust cleaning system, an accelerometer is also worth noting. In general, the set of characteristics is quite standard for its class, it is worth noting, perhaps, support for direct printing and the lack of video recording. The scope of delivery includes a lens.
Before buying always check characteristics and configuration of product with online store manager
Catalog Nikon 2023 - new products, best sales and most actual models Nikon.
- Autofocus: Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus touch module with TTL phase detection, 11 focus points (including one cross sensor) and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5-3m)
- Response range -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20ºC (68ºF)
- Focus modes:
- Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); automatic mode selection AF-S/AF-C (AF-A); predictive focus tracking that turns on automatically when focus on a subject
- Manual focus (MF): electronic rangefinder possible
- Selectable from 11 focus points
- AF area mode: Single-point AF, Dynamic AF, Auto-area AF, 3D-tracking AF (11 points)
- Focus is locked by pressing the shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the AE-L/AF-L button
- Guide number -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20ºC (68ºF)
- Flash control:
- TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR cameras using a 420-pixel RGB sensor, available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, or SB-400 (balanced fill-flash) i-TTL flash available with matrix or centre-weighted metering)
- Auto Aperture Mode: Available with SB-900, SB-800 and CPU lens
- Non-TTL auto: Supported with SB-900, SB-800, SB-80DX, SB-28DX, SB-28, SB-27 and SB-22S flash units
- Distance Priority Manual: Available with SB-900 and SB-800
- Flash modes: Auto, auto with red-eye removal, fill flash, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, and slow rear-curtain sync
- Flash output compensation -3 to +1 EV in steps of 1/3 EV
- The flash-ready indicator lights up when the built-in flash or optional flash is fully charged
- ISO 518 hot shoe with sync pin, data pin and safety latch
- Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS): Advanced Wireless Lighting supported with SB-900, SB-800 or SU-800 as master flash units; flash colour information transmission is supported by the built-in flash and all flash units compatible with the CLS system
- Full-frame and thumbnail playback (4, 9, or 72 pictures or calendar format) with playback zoom
- Watching videos
- Viewing time-lapse movies
- slide show
- Histogram display
- Highlight display
- Automatic image rotation and creation of comments to pictures (up to 36 characters long)
- AF-S and AF-I NIKKOR: all functions supported
- AF NIKKOR type G or D without built-in autofocus motor: All functions supported except autofocus. IX NIKKOR lenses are not supported.
- Other AF NIKKOR lenses: All functions supported except autofocus and 3D colour matrix metering II. Lenses for F3AF are not supported.
- PC NIKKOR type D: All functions are supported except for some shooting modes.
- AI-P NIKKOR: All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering II.
- Non-CPU lenses: Autofocus is not supported. Can be used in exposure mode "M", but the exposure metering system does not work.
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL9a
- Quick Charger MH-23
- Eyepiece cap DK-5
- Rubber eyecup DK-20
- USB cable UC-E4
- Video cable EG-D100
- Camera Strap AN-DC3
- Accessory shoe cover BS-1
- Protective cover BF-1A
- Software CD